Ohio drc inmate search : New york federal prison inmate search
Ohio Drc Inmate Search
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- One of several occupants of a house
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
- Ohio is a Midwestern state in the United States. The 34th largest state by area in the U.S., it is the 7th-most populous with nearly 11.5 million residents. The state’s capital is Columbus. The Anglicized name ‘Ohio’ comes from the Iroquois word ohi-yo’, meaning ‘great river’. Mithun (1999), p.
- A state in the northeastern US, bordering on Lake Erie; pop. 11,353,140; capital, Columbus; statehood, Mar. 1, 1803 (17). It was acquired by Britain from France in 1763 and by the US in 1783 after the American Revolution
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- a river that is formed in western Pennsylvania and flows westward to become a tributary of the Mississippi River
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Myst is a franchise centered on a series of adventure video games. The first game in the series, Myst, was released in 1993 by brothers Rand and Robyn Miller and their video game company Cyan, Inc.
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, often abbreviated to DRC, is an estate in Burgundy, France that produces white and red wine. It is widely considered among the world’s greatest wine producers, and DRC bottles are among the world’s most expensive.
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo (Republique democratique du Congo), formerly Zaire, is a nation located in Central Africa, with a short Atlantic coastline (37 km). It is the third largest country in Africa by area after Sudan and Algeria and the 12th largest in the world.
Ohio Wesleyan University
Reproduced from A History of Ohio by Eugene H. Roseboom and Francis P. Weisenburger.